Last Updated: JUNE 10, 2020
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Basic personal information (e.g., name, nationality, and country of birth)
- Contact information (e.g., phone number, e-mail address and mailing address)
- Account information (e.g., username and password)
- Communications (e.g., when you submit questions or comments, select e-mail marketing communication preferences, indicate areas of interests, subscribe to newsletters, or participate in surveys or forums)
- Background information (e.g., education, experience, qualifications, current employer, work location, job title, and primary job responsibilities)
- Location information (e.g., when you use a company mobile application that uses location tracking for purposes of managing our business operations, operate a company vehicle equipped with an in-vehicle monitoring system, or attend an event we hold that utilizes attendance tracking technology)
- Technical information collected from your computer or mobile device (e.g., your IP address, browser type, and operating system)
- Information collected about your usage of our websites (e.g., pages you visit, search terms you enter, and how often you visit)
USE OF "COOKIES"
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
- To verify your identity when you access and use our services and ensure the security of your personal information.
- To provide the information, goods, services or materials you may have requested. We may also analyze information about how you use our services to provide an improved experience for our customers.
- We may use your personal information to build a profile about you and place you into particular marketing segments in order to understand your preferences better and to appropriately personalize the marketing messages we send to you. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing messages.
- We may use your personal information to process an application you submit to work for us or to provide information to you related to job opportunities. When necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such communications.
- We may use your personal information to manage our IT and communications systems, product and service development, company assets, strategic planning, project management, and operational improvement.
- We may use your personal information to register you to attend or present at an event we host.
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers, who provide services such as website hosting, data storage, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, email delivery and administration, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services to enable them to provide services;
- We may share your personal information selected third parties to permit them to send to you marketing communications.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RIGHT
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION AND RETENTION
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
CHANGES TO PRIVACY THIS NOTICE
USE OF PULSE ONLINE PROPERTIES BY MINORS
Attn: Online Privacy
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
+1 (212) 918-8180